DELIVERY & RETURNS
DOMESTIC - AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $300.
- $10 flat rate for standard delivery orders under $300
- Capital cities/metro areas 3-5 business days. Regional/remote areas may take further 2-3 business days.
- All standard domestic orders are shipped via a secure door to door Direct Courier with trackable details upon request.
- We dispatch orders next business day. Occasionally, due to situations beyond our control the timing of arrival to you may take longer. Orders placed over the weekend and/or public holidays, will be processed the next business day.
- If you require your item sooner that the usual delivery window, please email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist to have it express delivered to you. Express shipping will incur an additional fee confirmed to you via email.
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over AUD$300.
- AUD$30 flat fee for orders under AUD$300.
- We charge in $AUD.
- All orders sent via door to door DHL International (note - not DHL express).
- Allow up to approximately 7-16 working days.
- All orders placed outside of Australia will be delivered via DHL with full tracking provided upon request. Please provide your email to allow us to send to you your tracking at request.
- Shipping is calculated at checkout in $AUD. Please use our conversion tool to estimate your country's approximate currency rate on the day. Your final order is placed in Australian Dollars (AUD$)
- A daytime delivery address, email and phone number must be provided on all International orders, so we can ensure a smooth delivery to you, once your order has been dispatched.
- International orders over AUD$1000, may be subject to duties and taxes determined by the country in which they are shipped to. Not all countries charge duties and the additional duties/taxes will vary from country to country. Any additional taxes and duties is covered by the customer/receiver. Please enquire with your local country's customs to know the approximate charge. These duties/taxes are the responsibility of the recipient to pay upon delivery and are not included in the product(s) price. We have no control over processing times or duty rates set by customs in each country. This charge is out of our control. All international orders are not charged VAT or overseas taxes.
We want your online shopping experience to be as smooth, simple and possible, so our shipping methods and policies have been designed to get your order to you both quickly and efficiently.
- Oversized and heavy orders (over 5kg) - If the item is oversized and requires special size packaging, then an oversized postage cost of AUD$20 will be charged in addition to the delivery shipping.
- Some 'waitlisted' pieces can be re-ordered. However note, as they are hand-crafted in Greece, please allow an extra 2-3 weeks for these items.
- Please ensure your correct street address is provided. The additional shipping fee to resend the order will be applied once more before re-dispatch.
- You have the choice to allow signature required on delivery - or for our courier to leave at your premises. Please note, if you allow to leave on premises, please ensure the location is very secure as the responsibility falls on you.
- Any person who accepts the goods on your behalf constitutes evidence of delivery fulfillment.
- Please do not enter a PO Box address.
- If you have any further questions about our shipping times, or would like to enquire about your order, please contact us email@example.com
We are confident you will love your hand-crafted item made in Greece. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order within 7 business days from the date you received the order, provided the merchandise is in its original condition and with tags intact.
Unfortunately, returns are not accepted for sale items or if purchased with a discount code.
To notify us of the item you wish to return, at first instance please email the order confirmation number of your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email the words in the subject line : Return: [insert your order number]
- After we have received your email, we will email you to confirm your return.
- All returns must be shipped to Greek Style Council within 7 business days of the date of receiving our email authorizing the return. We will not accept a return which exceeds (and inclusive of the) 7 business days.
- We aim to process returns as soon as we receive them. Please allow up to further 7 business days to process your return/refund. During busy times it may take a couple more days. It may take a further 5 days for the actual refund to appear into your account, depending on your bank.
- The refund will be in the same form of payment that you originally made.
- If upon receipt we deem that the returned merchandise is not in its original condition, missing tags or parts, is marked, damaged, washed, make-up stains or generally mishandled, unfortunately the item will be sent back to the purchaser. No credit will be issued and the purchaser will be charged on the final return delivery costs.
- Customers are responsible for organizing the shipment of returns including the cost to send the returned item back to us. Please make sure goods are securely packaged to avoid damage in transit.
- We recommend posting your return through registered trackable post to ensure item is not lost upon return to us.
- In case the reason for returning a product is due to a company’s error, we undertake the shipment cost of return and we'll deliver the order again at the shipping address you have specified - courier return cost at Greek Style Council's expense.
- We reserve the right to refuse refund services to anyone who makes excessive returns.
- Returns do not apply to items purchased on sale or with a discount code.
- All returns will accepted subject to meeting the above conditions. Thank you.
Each exchange is subject to item availability. To avoid incurring unnecessary expense and time, we kindly ask that you carefully consider your items before purchasing. To ensure you don’t have an unsatisfactory size or fit, please carefully check size charts to ensure closest fit. For your own convenience, it is recommended to carefully check your final order.
- If for any reason an item you prefer is not in stock, we will inform you and a refund will be credited to the original method of payment 7-10 days after we receive the goods back to the office.
- Please email email@example.com for our return address
The Greek Style Council Team
When placing an order with us, you are providing us with your personal information. This will be kept strictly secured. Under no circumstances will we pass/sell/swap any of your personal details with any third party. We use this information only and strictly to identify your orders, provide you with new product launch or sale events, and to personalise your shopping experience with us. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use SSL secure Shopify which is the sales online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. We do not record your credit card details.
We have installed the latest 256-bit SSL encryption technology. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. All payments are securely processed through Stripe Payments Australia Pty Ltd, which is a technical service provider and agent of Commonwealth Bank Limited. Your data is stored through a secure server behind a firewall. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is sensitively encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standard.
It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time, so please review it frequently.
TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by GREEK STYLE COUNCIL. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to GREEK STYLE COUNCIL.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the secure online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, or exploit any portion of our website, without express written permission by us.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We do our best to ensure all information on this site is accurate, complete and current. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue items (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
Certain products may have limited quantities.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
The GREEK STYLE COUNCIL makes every effort to display and inform you as accurately as possible on our product colours, sizes, cut, fit, make and general product descriptions. Our customer service team can assist with any questions regarding further information on our products. In terms of colour display for our products; computer monitors, tablets and mobile devices’ resolution may vary and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.In relevance to varying sizes, cuts and shapes displayed via the images on the site and featured on our models we cannot guarantee they will fit you exactly the same, as each individual body is different and treat each individual piece differently. Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding sizing or fit.
Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by e-mail or phone provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
GREEK STYLE COUNCIL is trading under Australian law and trademarks. Under the ABN 93764912004.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org