DELIVERY, RETURNS + T&C's
We want your online shopping experience to be as smooth and simple as possible, so our shipping methods and policies have been designed to get your order to you both quickly and efficiently.
- All standard domestic orders are shipped via Sendle which is a third party trackable and secure direct door to door courier.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING for all Australian orders over $300. For orders under $300, shipping is calculated at checkout and will be a AUD $10 flat rate for standard shipping.
- International orders are charged according to the region. All orders are charged in $AUD. If ordering from international destinations you may incur foreign currency charges from your bank. Greek Style Council has no control over this. Please contact your bank to find out about your particular bank fees.
- Delivery time frames will depend on whether you are located in a metro, regional or country areas. Domestic metro standard delivery should take 3-5 business days. For regional and remote areas, delivery may take a further 2-3 business days.
- We dispatch orders the next business day. Occasionally, due to situations beyond our control the timing of arrival to you may take longer.
- Please note we do not offer same-day delivery. However, if you require your item within 1-2 days, please email us directly on email@example.com and we will assist via email. Express shipping will incur an additional postage fee – of an extra $5AUD to the standard delivery fee of $10.
- Please email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to be emailed with the tracking the progress of your parcel.
- Many 'out of stock' pieces can be re-ordered. However note, as they are hand-crafted in Greece, please allow an extra 2-3 weeks for these items.
- If the item is oversized and requires special size packaging, then an oversized postage cost of $20AUD will be charged as the delivery shipping.
- Once items have been shipped, they become the property and responsibility of the purchaser. No refunds or replacements will be given for products missing or damaged in transit. We will however provide you with all the necessary information to make your claim.
- Please enter your shipping address correctly, as once it has been received, and your order dispatched we cannot alter the address, and you will be charged the standard applicable postage rate to re-send once again.
- If you do not receive your order due to incorrect street address provided, it will be auto-returned directly to Greek Style Council, and the initial shipping fee unfortunately cannot be refunded. The additional shipping fee to resend the order will require payment once more before re-despatch.
- You have the choice to allow signature required on delivery - or - Allowance to leave at premises. Please note, if you allow to leave on premises, the customer will then be responsible for the goods. Any person who accepts the goods on your behalf constitutes evidence of delivery fulfillment and therefore responsibility is transferred from that moment.
- If you have any further questions about our shipping times, or would like to enquire about your order, please contact us email@example.com
- Orders placed over the weekend and/or public holidays, will be processed the next business day. During public holidays, processing times may may take a further 2-3 business days.
- Please note we are unable to send to post office boxes
We are confident you will love your hand-crafted item made in Greece. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order within 7 business days from the date you received the order, provided the merchandise is in its original condition.
To notify us of the item you wish to return, at first instance please email the order confirmation number of your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email the words in the subject line : Return: [insert your order number]
- After we have received your email, we will email you to confirm your return.
- All returns must be shipped to Greek Style Council within 7 business days of the date of receiving our email authorizing the return. We will not accept a return which exceeds (and inclusive of the) 7 business days.
- We aim to process returns as soon as we receive them. Please allow us up to 7 business days to process your return/refund. However during busy times it may take a couple more days. Please allow a further 7-10 days for actual refund to appear into your account, depending on your bank.
- The refund will be in the same form of payment that you originally made. Unfortunately we cannot refund the cost you incurred in returning your item to us.
- Unfortunately, we don't accept returns for Swimwear and Earrings, for hygiene reasons.
- If upon receipt we deem that the returned merchandise is not in its original condition, missing tags, has been damaged, missing parts, worn, washed, make-up stains or generally mishandled, unfortunately the item cannot be refunded and will be sent back to the purchaser. No credit will be issued and the purchaser will be charged on the final return delivery costs.
- Customers are responsible for organizing the shipment of returns including the cost to send the returned item back to us. Please make sure goods are securely packaged to avoid damage in transit.
- We recommend posting your return through registered post to ensure item is not lost upon return to us.
- In case the reason for returning a product is due to a company’s error, we undertake the shipment cost of return and we'll deliver the order again at the shipping address you have specified - courier return cost at Greek Style Council's expense.
- We reserve the right to refuse refund services to anyone who makes excessive returns.
- Returns do not apply to items purchased on sale or discount code.
- All returns will accepted subject to meeting the above conditions.
Each exchange is subject to item availability. Please email us (email@example.com) detailing why you need to exchange.
To avoid incurring unnecessary expenses, we kindly ask that you carefully consider your items before purchasing, as the shipping of the goods back to us will be paid by you.
- To ensure you don’t have an unsatisfactory size or fit, please check size charts carefully to ensure closest fit.
- For your own convenience, it is recommended to check your final order carefully.
- Unfortunately, there is no exchange on Swimwear and Earrings.
- If for any reason an item you prefer is not in stock, we will inform you and a refund will be credited to the original method of payment 7-10 days after we receive the goods back.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for our return address.
When placing an order with us, you are providing us with your personal information. This will be kept strictly secured. Under no circumstances will we pass/sell/swap any of your personal details with any third party. We use this information only and strictly to identify your orders, provide you with new product launch or sale events, and to personalise your shopping experience with us. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you please email us at email@example.com
We use SSL secure Shopify which is the sales online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. We do not record your credit card details.
We have installed the latest 256-bit SSL encryption technology. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. All payments are securely processed through Stripe Payments Australia Pty Ltd, which is a technical service provider and agent of Commonwealth Bank Limited. Your data is stored through a secure server behind a firewall. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is sensitively encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standard.
It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time, so please review it frequently.
TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by GREEK STYLE COUNCIL. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to GREEK STYLE COUNCIL.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the secure online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, or exploit any portion of our website, without express written permission by us.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We do our best to ensure all information on this site is accurate, complete and current. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue items (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
Certain products may have limited quantities.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
The GREEK STYLE COUNCIL makes every effort to display and inform you as accurately as possible on our product colours, sizes, cut, fit, make and general product descriptions. Our customer service team can assist with any questions regarding further information on our products. In terms of colour display for our products; computer monitors, tablets and mobile devices’ resolution may vary and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.In relevance to varying sizes, cuts and shapes displayed via the images on the site and featured on our models we cannot guarantee they will fit you exactly the same, as each individual body is different and treat each individual piece differently. Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding sizing or fit.
Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by e-mail or phone provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
GREEK STYLE COUNCIL is trading under Australian law and trademarks. Under the ABN 93764912004.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com