Unique, 24K gold plated solid, earrings, handcrafted to replicate the authenticity of the finish of coins of the Byzantine era. Each earring is imprinted on both sides of the coin, and features iconographic images of Jesus Christ and Emperor Manuel 1st Comnenus. Finished with an, accented framed semi-precious stone.
- 24K Gold plated, Silver 925
- Finished with a framed floating spherical LAPIS LAZULI stone.
- Hypoallergenic hook and extra-long towards the back.
- Length: 4.6cm
- Includes an authenticity card, detailing the historical characteristics of the original coin in Greek & English
Made in Greece.
Danai Giannelli creates beautiful handcrafted jewellery featuring symbols, images of past eras, and semi-precious stones. Danai applies the lost wax technique, in making every piece.
Delivery & Returns
DOMESTIC - AUSTRALIAN ORDERS * FREE SHIPPING for orders over $300. * $10 flat rate for standard delivery orders under $300 *Capital cities/metro areas 3-5 business days. Regional/remote areas may take further 2-3 business days. * All standard domestic orders are shipped via a secure door to door Direct Courier with trackable details upon request. * We dispatch orders next business day. Occasionally, due to situations beyond our control the timing of arrival to you may take longer. Orders placed over the weekend and/or public holidays, will be processed the next business day. * Express shipping upon request only - via email. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS * FREE SHIPPING for orders over AUD$300. * AUD$30 flat fee for orders under AUD$300. * We charge in $AUD. * All orders sent via DHL International (not DHL express). Allow up to approximately 7-16 working days. * Full tracking provided upon request. Please provide your email to allow us to inform you. * Shipping is calculated at checkout in $AUD. Please use our conversion tool to estimate your country's approximate currency rate on the day. Click here for more information.
RETURNS We are confident you will love your Greek hand crafted item. However, if you are dissatisfied, you can return your order within 7 business days from the date of purchase. Unfortunately no returns on sale or discounted items. Click here for more information.
• Avoid direct contact with perfumes, creams, sunscreens, acetone, detergents. Do not store in the bathroom or any humid spot. Water does not affect the quality of the plating, as long as it doesn’t stay on the jewellery. Sea water can affect the brightness of the color plating. • When cleaning, use a polishing cloth to remove normal mild tarnishing marks, combined with silver tarnish removal products, such as SILVO, for heavier tarnishing. Use a small piece of cotton to apply the tarnish removal cream by rubbing in small circular motions. Once the tarnish has been removed rinse the silver item in water, wash your hands thoroughly and dry the items well. • Always store your jewellery away from natural sunlight and heat. For gold plated jewelry we recommend placing it in a protective airtight jewellery box.